Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By ajaipandian
I have a admin rights in my processmaker 3.0 once I created the new user its password was fixed whenever I was trying to change the password It's encrypted to md5 and stored in database but unable to login but at that time when I using old password it works but old password was not in the user table.. how to resolve this issue?
By amosbatto
I don't understand exactly what you did. Can you explain more clearly what you did (using periods to separate sentences)?

Here is how you can login as "admin" using the password "sample". Enter mysql from the command line:
Code: Select all
mysql -u root -p
(if using Windows, you need to first change to the mysql/bin directory.)

Then, switch to your wf_<workspace> database, which is named "wf_workflow" by default:
use wf_workflow;
Tip: If you don't remember the name of your database then use the following command to list the available databases:
SHOW DATABASES;
Then, reset the admin password, which depends on whether you are using 128 bit MD5 or 256 bit SHA-2. For MD5 passwords, which are the default in MySQL 5.6.5 and earlier, use this command:
UPDATE RBAC_USERS SET USR_PASSWORD='5e8ff9bf55ba3508199d22e984129be6' WHERE USR_USERNAME = 'admin';
For SHA-2 passwords, which are the default in MySQL 5.6.6 and later, use this command:
UPDATE RBAC_USERS SET USR_PASSWORD='af2bdbe1aa9b6ec1e2ade1d694f41fc71a831d0268e9891562113d8a62add1bf' WHERE USR_USERNAME = 'admin';
Tip: If unsure, then examine the existing password:
SELECT USR_USERNAME FROM RBAC_USERS WHERE USR_USERNAME = 'admin';
If the password hash is 32 characters long, then it is MD5. If the hash is 64 characters long, then it is SHA-2.

Then, logout of MySQ:
exit;
Finally, login to ProcessMaker as the "admin" user and enter the password "sample". Then, go to Admin > Users > Users and reset the password for the "admin" user.
By Sakerm
ajaipandian wrote:I have a admin rights in my processmaker 3.0 once I created the new user its password was fixed whenever I was trying to reset login password It's encrypted to md5 and stored in database but unable to login but at that time when I using old password it works but old password was not in the user table.. how to resolve this issue?
Not only is the processor password hard to operate, but even Windows password is hard to implement ,
any suggestions ?
Last edited by Sakerm on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By amosbatto
Sakerm wrote: Not only is the processor password hard to operate, but even Windows password is hard to implement ,
any suggestions ?
What is a "processor password"? Do you mean the password for the "admin" user in ProcessMaker? Just go to Admin > Users > Users and select the "admin" user and change the password. If you forgot your "admin" password, follow my instructions in the previous post to change the password to "sample" so you can login and then change the password.

What "Windows password"? Do you mean the password for the "windows administrator"? That has nothing to do with ProcessMaker.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]