Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By bilalk
hi,

today i translate processmaker language english to turkish. Before translation only i got 3-4 turkish letters seeing weird. after import TR ones my main screen letters changed . as lika showing in images. "ş" "ç" "ğ" "ü" "İ" "ı" these letters . what do i need to do ?
Attachments
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (6.22 KiB) Viewed 7393 times
By bilalk
mishika wrote:Hello,

ProcessMaker does not have an inbuilt translation file for Turkish. In order to create your own .po file for Turkish translation, you need to follow the steps given in the following link:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... ocessMaker

Did you follow the steps provided in the link in order to create your own .po file for Turkish?

Best Regards,
Mishika

yes i did and some of those letter getting darker and bigger. its annoying. you can check on image "İ,Ş, ı, ö " is darken than others
By mishika
Hello,

I went through the files you shared.
When I imported the files and changed the language to Turkish, I got the output similar to yours, and which I think is correct.
This is because the translations that are given in the translation files are displayed as they are.
Like:
For "Case Notes" the translation given in file is "İş akışı notları" which is what is displayed.

Also, you can see some letters in bold because they are the special letters. Not only in your file but also in the french translation the special characters are displayed in bold as you can see in the attached image:
french.png
french.png (13.66 KiB) Viewed 7343 times
Hope this helps

Best Regards
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]