Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By dhirmansyah
Hi All,

Could you please inform or share to me, I have some issue from processmaker, I already created processmaker Opensource Edition from my local server, it's working properly on web browser.
But when I try login to Mobile APP it's does't work. I unable to login from mobile app. bellow is example log when I login from mobile app.

192.168.126.1 - x-pm-local-client [12/Jan/2016:14:52:33 +0700] "POST /sample/oauth2/token HTTP/1.1" 200 172 "-" "-"
192.168.126.1 - - [12/Jan/2016:14:52:34 +0700] "GET /api/1.0/sample/light/user/data HTTP/1.1" 200 5328 "-" "-"
192.168.126.1 - - [12/Jan/2016:14:52:34 +0700] "GET /api/1.0/sample/light/config HTTP/1.1" 200 24 "-" "-"

on above log it seem we can login but stack on config (CMIIW).

we alerady disable firewall and selinux but it's still not working. :cry:

BIG question from me :
Whether this mobile app feature just for Enterprise Version or for all version?

could you please share to me if you have same issue like me.

Thanks & regards,
Hirmansyah
Attachments
processmaker.jpg
processmaker.jpg (23.7 KiB) Viewed 7244 times
By OscarBarrientos
Hello,

The mobile app always needs the latest version of ProcessMaker to work properly, Currently we are in:

Mobile app: 1.0.7.0
ProcessMaker 3.0.1.7

Please come back tu us if you have more trouble.

Regards,
Oscar Barrientos
By dhirmansyah
Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your replay, for now we already solved this issue, I have simulated and found the problem, problem is device or mobile phone must be connected to internet. I don't know why whether the processmaker mobile app need the internet?.

Thanks & regards,

Doni H
By MickyRamirez
Hi dhirmansyah,

That is a good question, well the mobile application needs the internet because some of the features needs this in order to execute some functions into the app, that's why we recommend the use of internet if you want to use the mobile application.

In order to answer your question about if the mobile application is only for enterprise, this is not true, because you can use with your community version as well.

If you have some doubts, let us know them and we will help you as soon as posible.

Greetings.

Miguel Ramirez
Software Quality Engineer Mobile
ProcessMaker
By amosbatto
Does the ProcessMaker app work without Mobile Recorder turned on?
I assume that Mobile Recording is blocking internet access on the ProcessMaker App. You probably need to configure the Mobile Recorder to not block access.

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]