Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By alainb
Hi I just updated Processmaker v 2.5.2 to ProcessMaker Ver. 2.8-community.98ca8de

After the update I tried to change a calendar and I received the message Calendar name Already exist

I checked on Google and the only thing I found was a Bug related to version 3

my php Version is PHP 5.4.34
By pfsilva
Hi alainb, this is a small bug I've just reported, just to elaborate a little bit, the issue is caused by a validation function triggered when you hover the Update button, to workaround this, you can get to the Update button by using the tab key and pressing enter (Note that your mouse pointer shouldn't have hovered the Update button previously).
By tiopourtu
Hi pfsilva,

It seems this bug is on ver. 3.0 as weel. But I can not get it work by pressing tab to the update button and pressing enter.
Since I'm still on evaluation, so I just add it manually through PhpMyAdmin this way:
1. Copying default calendar in table CALENDAR_DEFINITION using new CALENDAR_UID
2. Copying business hour in table CALENDAR_BUSINESS_HOURS and referring the related CALENDAR_UID and changing the working hours

Hopefully there will be bug-fix for ver. 3 as well.

By the way, where can we find out the ver. 3 codes on github ?

UPDATED:
________
Found ver3 codes in sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/process ... -20140909/

ProcessMaker (3 beta cd92871)
Apache (2.4.7)
MySQL (5.5.40)
PHP (5.5.9)
By pfsilva
Hi tiopourtu I'm glad you got it to work, It's odd you found this behavior in version 3.0, I've tested in the current beta and this issue was not present.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]