Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By mickyus
Hello,

I have some steps for a user. The user sometimes needs to back to the previous step. The steps are all for the same user. Can I make a back button? Could you tell me how to setup?

Thank you,

Mickyus
By zainab
Hello,

When running a case, if there are multiple steps in a task, whenever you go to the next task, you will see a Previous Step button on the top left of your routing Screen, using that you can go to the Previous step in the same task.
Please have a look at the attached screenshot.
previous.png
previous.png (3.76 KiB) Viewed 11139 times
Please let me know if this is what you desired.

Best Regards,
Zainab Sabunwala
ProcessMaker Support Team
By mickyus
Thank you for your information, zainnab.
I would like to have the previous button you showed. However, I don't see such Previous Step button in my test environment which is 3.1 version opensource processmaker. The screen capture is the second or third step of same user has, not the first step. Can I add the previous button somehow?

Thank you,

Michyus
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (15.87 KiB) Viewed 11136 times
By amosbatto
This is a bug if you don't see a back link in the second or later step in the task. Are you skipping the first step in the task with a condition? What version of PM are you using?

By the way, you can add a button to a DynaForm to go back to the first DynaForm step like this with JavaScript:
Code: Select all
$("#backButton").find("button").click(function() {
   $("form").saveForm();
    location = "../cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=XXXXXXXXXXXX&POSITION=1&ACTION=edit";
});
Where XXXXXXXXX is the ID of the DynaForm (found under form properties in the DynaForm designer) and "backButton" is the ID of a custom button on your form. For Input and Output Documents, see:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Intern ... ader.28.29
By mickyus
No I didn't skip the first step. My test process is very simple. The process has three steps and all steps are for the input document like my screen capture. My development environment is 3.1

Thank you,

Michyus
By amosbatto
Michyus, I tested your process in PM 3.1.3 and it is functioning correctly. In the first step in a task, there is no "previous step" link, because you can't go backwards from the first step. Only in the second step and later steps in a task will the "previous step" link appear. You can't go to a step in a previous task.
By mickyus
Hello,

That is weird... In my environment, I still don't have 'previous step' link like the screen capture I attached before. The screen capture is the second step, not the first step. Anyway the 'back' button with javascript you taught works as a alternative way.

Thank you,

Mickyus
By mickyus
Hello,

I have no idea why 'previous step' is not displayed in my enrioenmnt.
I checked installation requirements and settings in my environment. Everything looks fine. If you give any suggestions, I would appreciate.

Regards,

Mickyus
By mickyus
Hello,

I set the back button with the above javascript.
There are steps A, B, and C. When I back to step A from step B and click next step on step A, It goes to step C skipping step B like the below
A -> B -> A -> C

How can I avoid skipping B?

A -> B -> A -> B -> C

Thank you,
By amosbatto
In DynaForm A, remove your submit button and add a normal button with the ID "saveAndDirect". Then add this JavaScript:
Code: Select all
$("saveAndDirect").find("button").click(function(){
   $("form").saveForm();
   //redirect to a DynaForm which is the 2nd step in the current task
   location="../cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=140382730582d22af0d1c24018284816&POSITION=2&ACTION=EDIT";
});
Where "140382730582d22af0d1c24018284816" is the Unique ID of DynaForm B and 2 indicates that it is the second step in the task.
See:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Submit ... in_Buttons

The Quantum AI Project Trading Platform stands out[…]

I can help you with the top solution to import OST[…]

If you have an email and want to open it in PST fo[…]

Coinbase clone software is a ready-to-go software […]