Discussion and questions around ProcessMaker Licensing
By pacolov
Well now, it doesn't seem to be that too much people are around here...

If I design all business processes of a certain company who could run PM on their servers, will these processes I have built using PM be a derivative work or can the by licensed differently?
By MickyRamirez
Hello pacolov,

Well the process will change if you are using plugins or features that are available in your license, but if you import in other server the same process, if you don't have those features, your process will behave differently.

Greetings.
By amosbatto
Just to clarify, if you develop a process or a plugin in ProcessMaker, then you are the sole owner of that process/plugin and you can license it anyway that you like.

We only ask that you share your code with us under the terms of the AGPL 3.0, if you change the source code of ProcessMaker. If you are just changing configuration files (like db.php, paths_installed.php, env.ini, etc.) or changing a couple lines of the source code to tweak something, then don't worry about informing us of your changes. However, if you add a new functionality to the source code of ProcessMaker, then we would like to see the code, because we might want to include it in the next version of ProcessMaker. You can post the code you changed in the Code forum or email it to me (amos AT processmaker DOT com).
By robschneider
In the event that you add another usefulness to the source code of ProcessMaker, at that point we might want to see the code, since we might need to incorporate it in the following rendition of ProcessMaker. You can post the code you changed in the Code discussion

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]