v. 2.0.42 (Release date: July 10th, 2012)
ProcessMaker 2.0.42 is an stable release with 102 bugs fixed.
● Single application issue executing several cases when main menu disappears 9210
● Grid issues
● Read only fields that are not being saved correctly 8914
● Checkbox fields not being saved 
● Fields with float masks (decimal sign) 
● Date field issue on editing 
● Creating Report Tables on external Database 
● Numeric Keypad keys not accepted on fields with numeric Validation 
● Skin persistence under Simplified User Experience) 
● Possibility to execute stored procedures using executeQuery trigger.
● Uploaded file from Webentry or Webservice is not transferred to active plug-in 
● Possibility to add options to Simplified User Experience menu 
● On the registration of a new user, an User ID validation for existing usernames was added, and now a Password is verified with the Password Privacy Politics. See the documentation here
● Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF. .
● When language is different from English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
● In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
● Editable Dates with Hour mask not working properly 
● With IIS 7 and IE9 text field validation works correctly but change color of the text to white. Related bugs 
● When the enterprise plug-in is installed or enabled and disabled in uxmodern skin, the interface changes to classic skin automatically.
● In order to install or update the enterprise plug-in is recommended to verify that the folder permissions are correctly set in the ProcessMaker folder. Read the installation instructions in the wiki to assign the correct folder permissions.
● When a new version of ProcessMaker is updated it’s recommended to clean the cache to assure the correct apply of the new functionality. The clean cache option is available in Configuration / settings / clean cache option.
Languages (https://sourceforge.net/projects/proces ... tions/2.0/)
● English (Default core language)
● Spanish (Updated for 2.0.42)
● French (Updated for 2.0.42)