v. 2.0.40 (Release date: May 8th, 2012)
ProcessMaker 2.0.40 has 49 bug fixes and many interface improvements.
● Zimbra Triggers issue using http_request module and hardcoded params [Bugs: 9090]
● Output Document issue while opening it from Outlook Plugin [Bugs: 8095]
● IE “keyCode error” that stops some JS [Bugs: 8883]
● Deprecated error that appears when generate an Output Document in Zend Server
● User list pagination fixed. [Bugs: 8792]
● Case Tracker ProcessMap color code fixed [Bugs: 8879]
● Grid Currency Fields accept decimal point [Bugs: 8908]
● Grid Operation (multiplication) between columns fixed [Bugs: 8782]
● reassignCase() webservice fixed [Bugs: 8757]
● System settings setup: Admin can define default Skin, Language, Timezone and Memory Limit.
● New “skin” uxmodern. This is more than just an skin. It changes completely the layout improving user experience using PM. This skin is the default one on fresh installations.
● New Installation interface.
● Clear cache interface improved.
● Calendar administration interface improved
● Dashboard and Dashlets architecture [Bugs: 8969, 8968, 8679, 8966, 8748]
● Heartbeat interface improved.
● Logo interface improved.
● Email interface improved.
● Case information lists interface improved (Case History, Message History, Dynaforms, Uploaded Documents and Generated Documents) . [Bugs:8743]
● Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF. Related bugs 6871.
● When language is different from English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
● Formula operations in grids not working correctly with masked fields
● In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
● Editable Dates with Hour mask not working properly. Related bugs 8718.
● With IIS 7 and IE9 text field validation works correctly but change color of the text to white. Related bugs 8805
● Grids with dependent fields with that uses same names for columns and for main form [Bugs: 7657]
Languages (https://sourceforge.net/projects/proces ... tions/2.0/)
● English (Default core language)
● Spanish (Updated for 2.0.40)