Remember that this is a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
* Added user's First Name, Email, Username as required fields in the user form.
* Full Support for Intermediate Message event (outbound).
* Full support for Intermediate Message event (inbound).
* Full support for Start Message event (inbound).
* Implementation of an independent cron for message events (messageeventcron.php)
* Complete Extended XML BPMN schema to add running artifacts in .pmx file
* In the preview of a DynaForm, hint property of the image and link field is working.
* Add support for End Message Event (outbound)
* Support for Internet Explorer v10 and v11 inside the new Form Designer.
* Standardization of hints position in the preview and when running cases.
* Support for hidden fields on the new form designer.
* Use of AutoSuggest field to select User under HOME >Advanced Search.
* Support for Firefox v35.0.1.
* Full Support for Message Types
* The autosave designer takes too much time and freezes the Designer.
* Invalid message when an error occurs in an exclusive gateway where all conditions are false.
* Saving date validation.
* Double click to save a new variable if using Internet Explorer v10 and v11.
* If using Firefox v.35 it is not possible to use the keyboard arrows in the properties of each field.
* When copying a folder with content such as folder or files, a warning is displayed for each one of them and the dialog box that has the folder path does not disappear.
* Translate error in the email configuration label.
* After installing ProcessMaker with PHP 5.4, the following warning displays: "fopen(/opt/processmaker3/workflow/engine/js/labels/en.js): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/processmaker3/workflow/engine/classes/model/Translation.php on lin"
* When entering a BPMN project in the Designer, a message is displayed indicating that it is not possible to access /opt/processmaker/workflow/public_html/translations/TransaltionsMafe.js
* It is possible to see connections between pools.
* If using Internet Explorer, the same process can be opened in different tabs.
* When resending emails inside the Message History (in the Case Information Menu), it displays 2 notices with Undefined index.
* If using Internet Explorer, if a new process is created and opened in a new tab, the first tab with the information about the creation of the new process stays open.
* If using Internet Explorer the Vertical Text is outside of its "resize points".
* Some BPMN elements do not have the "Edit Label" option.
* The sub-process context menu does not disappear after selecting any of its options.
* If using firefox v.35, an error when configuring dependent fields is displayed.
* When the session is lost in the Case Tracker, A run time error is throwing with the following message "the row '' in table CASE_TRACKER doesn't exist!
* The label of the lanes are superimposed and it does not allow the edition of the name.
* Date and date time field types have the same class and the data format inside the DateTime is not defined.
* The configuration in the property of the hint field is lost after closing the DynaForm designer.
* Options inside the “Edit Process” are not aligned.
* In the "Environment" configuration, the format selected for the User Name is not applied.
* In the "Environment" configuration, the date format selected for the Cases List is not applied.
* After saving changes in the HeartBeat, the “Error” message is displayed.
* When the process is imported, triggers are not being displayed inside the debugger.
* If using Internet Explorer v. 10 and v. 11 the Full Screen button is not working.
* When creating a Report Table, the DynaForms variables do not appear in the list.
* The Edit button of an input document is not working.
* System Information does not display anything.
* Red background graphic for error messages needs to be taller to see the text clearly
* Increase Indent is not working in Output Documents
* Conditions with AND, OR, &&, || now need to be enclosed in parentheses ()
* "Zombie" label editing boxes in BPMN Designer that never disappear.
* Strange characters in the information button.
* It is not possible to create an Input Document using the Main Toolbox option.
* Error when deleting a row in a grid.
* Intermediate events are not working.
* Gateways and Events should not require unique names in the BPMN designer
* Arrows and circles from connections obscure the text labels for elements in the BPMN Designer
* Problems in labels
* Problems with pools.
* @=variables are not passed correctly between master process and subprocess
* Error messages for BPMN processes should not refer to "evaluation" and "parallel evaluation" routing rules.
* It is not possible to import templates in the Process Files Manager
* List of elements in Process Map.
* Strange behaviour in the Database Connections create button.
* Not enough space to display list of "Variables In" and "Variables Out" when defining subprocess "Properties".
* The "WEB ENTRY" option is included inside the Start Timer Event and Start Message Event menu.
* The view mode and form view options are not working.
* Inside the windows installer the redirect solution in the apache configuration is not applied. (pmos.conf).
* BPMN Designer Import standardization of elements size.
* WebEntry refactor.
* When the PMFGetCasesNotes() function is being executed in a trigger, it displays a syntax error: unexpected ',', expecting '('.
* The default task defined in gateways does not require a condition.
* It is not possible to order the routing rules in the Exclusive gateway.
* Update information about the DynaForm variables when editing the content of the variables.
* Step assignment inside tasks was improved.
Read the complete Release Notes for a detailed description of features, known issues and bugs-fixes.
* The directory where ProcessMaker is installed should have write permissions.
* English (Default Core)
ProcessMaker 3.0 Beta version is available for Linux and Windows platforms. Download them from this site.
* For a detailed description of ProcessMaker 3.0 and its new features please see our latest documentation: http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... ntation3_X.
* To report any issues in ProcessMaker 3.0 (beta 5) please go to this page, select ProcessMaker [community] “Project” and select "ProcessMaker v3.0 beta5" in Product version.
How to contribute?
* We need your help to make ProcessMaker 3.0 a better release, so please take some time to download and try out the beta. Your feedback is very important to us!.
* If you are willing to help translate this version into your native language just tell us by sending an email to communityATcolosaDOTcom.
Don't forget that any contribution you provide us will be mentioned in our Wiki, Social Media and Forum!