- Case Notes: Case Notes are used to add comments and observations about cases, which can be read by anyone who has rights to open the case. Case Notes are a new feature available in version 2.0.31 and later.
- Case Summary: Case Summary shows a brief description of a current case which can be read by anyone who can access to a particular case. It also shows the information of a particular dynaform. Case Summary is a new feature available in version 2.0.32 and later.
A new section named Third Party Triggers was added, in which the following is included:
- Sharepoint DWS Triggers v 1.0 : Microsoft Office SharePoint Server includes document management features that you can use to control the life cycles of documents in your organization — how they are created, reviewed, published, secured, and consumed, and how they are ultimately disposed of or retained. Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server works on 2007 version and later and ProcesMaker 1.6 and later.
- Alfresco V 4.0: is an open source Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system, for Microsoft Windows and Unix-like operating systems, that manages all the content within an enterprise and provides the services and controls that manage this content. At the core of the Alfresco system is a repository supported by a server that persists content, metadata, associations, and full text indexes. Programming interfaces support multiple languages and protocols upon which developers can create custom applications and solutions. Out-of-the-box applications provide standard solutions such as document management, records management, and web content management. For ProcesMaker 1.6 and later.
Enterprise Edition - Plugins
- Sigplus V 1.0: The use of the Sigplus plugin will allow users to capture a handwritten signature in electronic documents to help reduce the cost involved in paper contracts and forms, so the company could be using fewer paper documents. UDPATED
- Single SignOn V 2.0.x: The Windows Single SignOn Plugin is an extension that can be installed in a ProcessMaker server in order to bring the ability to use Active Directory accounts like normal ProcessMaker accounts and enable Single SigOn.
- Pentaho requirments link was updated.
- Dashboards features updated.
If you have any suggestions pleae let me know.