Dear Community

In version 2.5.0, an error has been detected in windows installations, which causes Dynaform data not to be saved correctly on "Date" type fields. This problem is not present in Linux server installations.

It is not necessary to run an upgrade, Windows users can perform a complete upgrade or simply replace the class.xmlform.php file at the following path: gulliver/system for the new one included in this release.

Please visit this link to download the file.

If you did not install Windows, you can download the installer that includes this patch on this link

Regards.
There seems to be some sort of bug in this - I am still testing on my setup to see what happened but the date in a web form i have saved as a 1969 date instead of today...just posting so maybe some other users will be on the lookout in their setup...
So apparently there is a problem with the date field - on a dynaform I can't even add a new date field - I get an error box:

Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101

Tried on several dynaforms in different workflows...

Any ideas?
i have this error

Strict Standards: Non-static method Bootstrap::getSystemConfiguration() should not be called statically in /opt/processmaker/workflow/public_html/sysGeneric.php on line 279

ubuntu 12.04
apache 2.2.22
php 5.3.10

I fixen change error_reporting in php.ini to error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
ouch, looks weird, I have a different version of PHP (the one that comes when I installed PM), 5.2.14.

Last time I tried to upgrade my PHP to 5.4.xx, I got full list of errors (i know it s not supported by PM), you might want to try a different version, not sure this wil help!

Regards,

Adrien
I experience a minor but nasty bug using Firefox 21.0/Win7 - the date fields using format Y/m/d get cut from i.e. 2013/06/21 to 2013/06/2x (last digit gets covered by x sign of field clear button). Tested under Google Chrome and there it works OK... Can we just make date fields a bit wider? Thanks & regards.
liliana wrote:Dear Community

In version 2.5.0, an error has been detected in windows installations, which causes Dynaform data not to be saved correctly on "Date" type fields. This problem is not present in Linux server installations.

It is not necessary to run an upgrade, Windows users can perform a complete upgrade or simply replace the class.xmlform.php file at the following path: gulliver/system for the new one included in this release.

Please visit this link to download the file.

If you did not install Windows, you can download the installer that includes this patch on this link

Regards.
Hi Liliana,

I also experincing this error above using the new version of ProcessMaker. I dowloaded the class.xmlform.php file and replace the file in the path provided(gulliver/system) but still I encoutered the same error.

Need your help on this.

Thanks,
Ronald
Hi Liliana,

I encountered error on 'Date' type field using the new version(2.5.0.1) of ProcessMaker. I downloaded the class.xmlform.php file and replace the file in the gulliver/system but still encountered the same error.

Need your help on this.

Thanks,
Ronald
Hi All,

I encountered error on 'Date' type field using the new version of Processmaker(2.5.0.1) community edition. I downloaded the class.xmlform.php file to replace the one in the path 'gulliver/system' but still encountered the same error. How can I fix this?

Need help on this.

Thanks,
Ronald
Hi,

From version 2.5 the executeQuery() function, for UPDATE and DELETE statements, will return the number of affected rows, that's the only change made on that function, but I sae on your function you are using $user, but did you define a value for that variable?

Regards.

PS. If your post is different from the post published please create another thread.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]