v. 2.0.44 (Release date: October 9th, 2012)
ProcessMaker has always been characterized to be one of the best open sources tool, not far from that release after release, new bugs were solved and new features came up to provide quality and to satisfy the needs of the community. For that reason and from version 2.0.44 ProcessMaker will be scheduled to be released every 3 months because this will help us to keep a progressive and continuous improvement on ProcessMaker’s quality and to provide Community a better open source tool.
ProcessMaker 2.0.44 is published as Release Candidate with 190 bugs fixed and tested by QA. This version fixes critical issues with Alfresco triggers, case history and improvements with the cron executions and the overall performance.
ProcessMaker upgrade script has been improved to be executed 33% faster than before and by upgrading everything without repeating manually the process.
Finally, a lot of new features has been included in this version. After a month of this release QA is going to report if the version can change its label to Stable based on the results of our high level test procedures.
● Print Dynaform icon when a case is open using IE from Participated. .
● Dates corrected with User Last login. .
● Solved problem with dependencies when the last row was deleted. .
● Possibility to read a Case History after a case is unpaused. 
● Error fixed when right click over a Case History. .
● Reassign cases working properly on Parallel tasks. 
● Date in Case History and ProcessMap are not the same. 
● Add Folder Variable where the document should be uploaded on Alfresco´s Trigger uploadDoc .
● Uploaded Document using Alfresco´s Trigger uploadDoc fixed , .
● Intermediate message event run for cases automatically scheduled. 
● The WYSISWG editor generates the content of a Grid correctly. 
● Right-to-Left skin (Hebrew, Arabic) and Arabic translation now is working. , 
● Validation for reserved words on Report Tables and PM Tables. , .
● Case Description can be seen in the Summary 
● Suggest field behavior improved.
● Add a Message for users who try to start a case but who are not assigned to an initial task. 
● Improvements on the cron.php to send the last 7 days messages. 
● Improve Solr performance. 
● Improved the upgrade ProcessMaker creating temporary files. 
● Improvement when users are assigned into a group the user list is refreshed to the last page viewed.
● Enabled on user’s page the option to redirect to Dashboards tab when users login to ProcessMaker. 
● Possibility to send email notification to next assigned user(s) when using the Self Service Assignment Rule 
● “Category” filter was added for Cases List  (Note that this will work with solr disabled).
● Added a checkbox for a Case Notes which gives the possibility to send or not an email notification when a case note is created. 
● New option “hour” was added to the Case Scheduler.
● An event log was added inside Administration tab .
● Added a Current user dropdown search criteria for Advance Search.
● Add the Log option on admin tab for the cron. 
● Added a field when a Reason for canceling and pausing a case can be written. 
● Added functions “PMFPauseCase, PMFUnpauseCase, WSPauseCase and WSUnpauseCase” functions. 
● Adding the cases from "unassigned Folder" to simplified User Experience. 
● On User administration: Adding a way to disable/enable users from users list .
● Cannot forbid users to delete input documents .
● Participated - Sorting doesn't work for Current User Column 
● Change the source code to allow negative numbers in currency fields .
● When language is different from English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
● In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
● “Category” filter was added for Cases List not run with Solr enabled. 
● Problem entering hours with an edit mask. 
● Problem while a new language is uploading in Zend Server 
Languages (https://sourceforge.net/projects/proces ... tions/2.0/)
● English (Default core language)
● Spanish (Updated for 2.0.44)
● French (Updated for 2.0.44)
● Arabic (Updated for 2.0.43) (Community contributor: Monzer Osama)
● German (Updated for 2.0.43) (Community contributor: Herbert Fürst)
- Upgrading a new version
When a new version of ProcessMaker is updated it’s recommended to clean the cache to assure the correct apply of the new functionality. The clean cache option is available in Configuration / settings / clean cache option.
- Upgrading a new language
When a new language is imported, it’s is strongly recommended to clean and build cache to assure labels to be applied correctly. The build cache option is available in Configuration / settings/ Cases Cache List Builder