Le Forum de la Communauté française - Forum for French speakers

Moderator: mjaenvar

By SwiFFeR
Hello

I'm working on a web application that uses Processmaker,
I've noticed that my connection via the Rest API only works with users like 'Adminstrator' or 'Manager', but doesn't work with a user 'Operator'.
I would like to know if there is a track to explore to address this problem or if anyone has ever encountered this problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.
By amosbatto
What version of ProcessMaker are you using? I can login with oAuth2 with the Operator role in PM 3.3.8 Community.

Do you have the default permissions in your Operator role?

PS: As a side note, you might want to check out the extraRest endpoints, because they will help you get around many limitations with the official REST endpoints.
By SwiFFeR
amosbatto wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:46 pm What version of ProcessMaker are you using? I can login with oAuth2 with the Operator role in PM 3.3.8 Community.

Do you have the default permissions in your Operator role?

PS: As a side note, you might want to check out the extraRest endpoints, because they will help you get around many limitations with the official REST endpoints.

I use ProcessMaker 3.2.1 community, and yes i have the default permissions in the Operator role.
By amosbatto
In PM 3.2.1 Community, I just tried logging in with a user with the Operator role, and it works.

Check if the user's account has expired.
Is this user imported with LDAP? You should be able to login with an LDAP users, but just to be safe, create a normal user in ProcessMaker who doesn't use LDAP and try it again.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]