Le Forum de la Communauté française - Forum for French speakers

Moderator: mjaenvar

By SwiFFeR
Hello,

I'm working on a web application that uses Processmaker, following a request from a future user
I have to put processmaker in French but I counter this problem:

" Error: E:/workflowDRH/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/engine/xmlform/additionalTables/additionalTablesDataImportForm.xml is a invalid xml file! "

Thank you in advance for your help.
By amosbatto
Can you post your workflowDRH/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/engine/xmlform/additionalTables/additionalTablesDataImportForm.xml file?
Maybe I can figure out which French phrase is causing the problem if I can see the file.
By SwiFFeR
amosbatto wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:32 pm Can you post your workflowDRH/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/engine/xmlform/additionalTables/additionalTablesDataImportForm.xml file?
Maybe I can figure out which French phrase is causing the problem if I can see the file.
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<dynaForm name="additionalTables/additionalTablesDataImportForm" type="xmlform" width="500" enableTemplate="1">
  <TITLE type="title">
    <en><![CDATA[Import Data from CSV file]]></en>
    <fr-FR><![CDATA[Importer des Données à partir du fichier CSV Data]]></fr-FR>
  </TITLE>
  <ADD_TAB_UID type="hidden"/>
  <CSV_FILE type="file" required="1">
    <en><![CDATA[CSV File]]></en>
  </CSV_FILE>
  <CSV_DELIMITER type="dropdown">
    <en><![CDATA[Delimited by]]><option name=";"><![CDATA[SemiColon (;)]]></option><option name=","><![CDATA[Comma (,)]]></option></en>
  </CSV_DELIMITER>
  <btnSave type="submit">
    <en><![CDATA[Save]]></en>
  </btnSave>
  <BTN_CANCEL type="button" onclick="cancel();">
    <en><![CDATA[Cancel]]></en>
  </BTN_CANCEL>
  <JS type="javascript" replacetags="1"><![CDATA[

function cancel(){
    window.location = 'additionalTablesData?sUID=@#ADD_TAB_UID';
}
]]></JS>
</dynaForm>
By amosbatto
The file should be saved with UTF-8 character encoding.
If you are using Linux, almost all the distros use UTF-8 by default, so characters which aren't UTF-8 got inserted in the file. You need to change this line:
    <fr-FR><![CDATA[Importer des Données à partir du fichier CSV Data]]></fr-FR>
To:
    <fr-FR><![CDATA[Importer des Données à  partir du fichier CSV Data]]></fr-FR>
If you are using Windows, then you need to open the file with a plain text editor like Notepad++ that lets you select the character set. Set it to UTF-8 and then save the file.
encodeInUTF-8.png
encodeInUTF-8.png (19.32 KiB) Viewed 10419 times
If it still doesn't work, then change it to ASCII:
    <fr-FR><![CDATA[Importer des Donnees a  partir du fichier CSV Data]]></fr-FR>
That should avoid all problems.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]