Use ProcessMaker databases in external application

Le Forum de la Communauté française - Forum for French speakers

Moderators: amosbatto, mjaenvar

liljohn27

Use ProcessMaker databases in external application

Unread postby liljohn27 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi,
I want to know how i can use the databases of ProcessMaker to build another application. Or how to write data in external databases.
Best Regards.

dennysse

Re: Use ProcessMaker databases in external application

Unread postby dennysse » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi liljohn27,

It's posible to use the databases of ProcessMaker, but only for consults take a look here. ProcessMaker uses mysql as backend, however if you want to connect to another database for example PostgreSQL or SQLserver, ProcessMaker has the configuration to do it. I would recommend you to read this page, you will find what you are looking for, just remember that processmaker works with mysql so if you are going to use an external database, do not disable mysql.

Good Luck! ;)

Vvladimir

Unread postby Vvladimir » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:41 am

Hi

For the use of external databases, there is an option so you can connect it with Dynaform, you have to make use of "Database Connections", this option allows you to link to any BD, for more information you attached information of the Wiki.

http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Database_Connections

Regards

Vladimir Vargas
Quality Engineer
ProcessMaker

amosbatto

Unread postby amosbatto » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:21 pm

You can export the data from your cases in Report Tables, which your external application can then query. You read or write to external databases with executeQuery() in a trigger with a Database Connection.
Amos B. Batto ♦ ProcessMaker Technical Documentation Writer & Forum Manager ♦ Cofounder of ILLA (http://www.illa-a.org)

Return to “French”