Discussion about the internationalization and localization of ProcessMaker
By Fredmin
I'm importing the "es" language pack and the system gives me this output:
Code: Select all
¡El archivo de traducción fue importado con éxito!
PO File num. records: 4392
Success Records: 4386
Failed Records: 6
Errors registered: 
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
What about these missing files?
Last edited by Fredmin on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Fredmin
victormlj wrote:What version are you using? If you are using 2.0.34, I recommend to upgrade to 2.0.35, cause it is more stable and contains less bugs.

Victor
Hi Victor,
I'm using 2.0.35 just installed.
Now I installed PM in a new machine and it said the same error:
The translation file was successfully imported.
PO File num. records: 4392
Success Records: 4386
Failed Records: 6
Errors registered: 
EDIT:
Note that the half of the words are not translated (green = ok; red = not translated)

EDIT 2:
I added russian translation:
The translation file was successfully imported.
PO File num. records: 3981
Success Records: 3971
Failed Records: 10
Errors registered: 
USERS_REASSIGN: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

ID_DYNAFORM_HASNOSUBMITBTN: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

WEBEN_ONLY_BALANCED: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

WEBEN_ONLY_BALANCEDJS: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

EDIT 3:
I think this may be important.

EDIT 4:
Checking this error
I've found that I don't have the "dashboard" subfolder!!! not just the .xml files... also the folder.
Do you have that folder?
By Fredmin
About my first "edit":

I have discovered that the .po file is incomplete.
For example in inbox, the column named "Due Date" is not translated because its ID is missing in the .po file.

Actually in the .po file there is:
# TRANSLATION
# LABEL/ID_CASESLIST_DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE
#: LABEL/ID_CASESLIST_DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE
msgid "Due Date"
msgstr "Fecha de vencimiento"
The translation is ok but the "ID_" is incorrect... it needs to be ID_DUE_DATE to be taken, so I added:
# TRANSLATION
# LABEL/ID_DUE_DATE
#: LABEL/ID_DUE_DATE
msgid "Due Date"
msgstr "Fecha de vencimiento"
And now it works. So I suppose that I have a big translation work to do.
If I complete the spanish .po file I will upload it here.

But... the main problem still persist. The .xml/folder missing.
By Fredmin
I have to admit I discovered that I was working with an old .po file.
I downloaded the wrong one from the incorrect folder from sourceforge.
I'm sorry.

Now the translation is working right and seems to be 100% complete.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]