Discussion about the internationalization and localization of ProcessMaker

Moderators: ArturoRobles, ArturoRobles

By Fredmin
#17982
I'm importing the "es" language pack and the system gives me this output:
Code: Select all
¡El archivo de traducción fue importado con éxito!
PO File num. records: 4392
Success Records: 4386
Failed Records: 6
Errors registered: 
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
What about these missing files?
Last edited by Fredmin on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Fredmin
#18017
victormlj wrote:What version are you using? If you are using 2.0.34, I recommend to upgrade to 2.0.35, cause it is more stable and contains less bugs.

Victor
Hi Victor,
I'm using 2.0.35 just installed.
Now I installed PM in a new machine and it said the same error:
Code: Select all
The translation file was successfully imported.
PO File num. records: 4392
Success Records: 4386
Failed Records: 6
Errors registered: 
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
EDIT:
Note that the half of the words are not translated (green = ok; red = not translated)
Image

EDIT 2:
I added russian translation:
Code: Select all
The translation file was successfully imported.
PO File num. records: 3981
Success Records: 3971
Failed Records: 10
Errors registered: 
USERS_REASSIGN: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

ID_DYNAFORM_HASNOSUBMITBTN: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

WEBEN_ONLY_BALANCED: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

WEBEN_ONLY_BALANCEDJS: Value can be no larger than 200 in size

file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_NoAvailableDashboards.xml

EDIT 3:
I think this may be important.
Image

EDIT 4:
Checking this error
file doesn't exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/processmaker/workflow/engine/xmlform/dashboard/dashboard_AvailableDashboards.xml
I've found that I don't have the "dashboard" subfolder!!! not just the .xml files... also the folder.
Do you have that folder?
By Fredmin
#18030
About my first "edit":

I have discovered that the .po file is incomplete.
For example in inbox, the column named "Due Date" is not translated because its ID is missing in the .po file.

Actually in the .po file there is:
Code: Select all
# TRANSLATION
# LABEL/ID_CASESLIST_DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE
#: LABEL/ID_CASESLIST_DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE
msgid "Due Date"
msgstr "Fecha de vencimiento"
The translation is ok but the "ID_" is incorrect... it needs to be ID_DUE_DATE to be taken, so I added:
Code: Select all
# TRANSLATION
# LABEL/ID_DUE_DATE
#: LABEL/ID_DUE_DATE
msgid "Due Date"
msgstr "Fecha de vencimiento"
And now it works. So I suppose that I have a big translation work to do.
If I complete the spanish .po file I will upload it here.

But... the main problem still persist. The .xml/folder missing.
By Fredmin
#18031
I have to admit I discovered that I was working with an old .po file.
I downloaded the wrong one from the incorrect folder from sourceforge.
I'm sorry.

Now the translation is working right and seems to be 100% complete.

Hello, I'm trying to make a HTML page in which a[…]

IOS PUSH Notification

Latest Mobileios.pem already get its SSL cert expi[…]

Enabling SQL Server in Windows

Nice. https://360digitmg.com/india/ethical-hacking[…]

PM 3.5.0 supports MySQL 5.7.X configurations with […]