Discussion about the internationalization and localization of ProcessMaker

Moderator: amosbatto

By amosbatto
This is a known bug. See:

The only solution is to log into Processmaker with both languages and set text for all elements. If you are more daring. you can also write directly to the database table wf_workflow.CONTENT and set language tags for all the elements in English and Chinese.

Hello everyone, Is there a way by which one can c[…]

hey, I want to have link in dynaform which has e[…]

Cookies in Search filter

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I have tested it an[…]

I am currently new to process maker, I set up ever[…]