Discussion about the internationalization and localization of ProcessMaker
By clecio_antao
Hi!

I´m working in the transtation for brazilian portuguese.
But I'm finding problems with accentuation. Some tip? It would be some problem with Encoding?
The error occurs with words accented in the external data base connection.

Thanks!
By pmUser2000
clecio_antao wrote:Hi!

I´m working in the transtation for brazilian portuguese.
But I'm finding problems with accentuation. Some tip? It would be some problem with Encoding?
The error occurs with words accented in the external data base connection.

Thanks!
Hi, are you still having problems with the encoding? we recommend UTF8 enconding for all, text file, xml file, SQL statements, etc.

let us know if you still have this problems

Regards
Fernando
By jcgaspar
Hi!

Please, send for the community translated version 1.2-2284 for the Portuguese. If to send me the archive en.po of the future versions, I translate into the Portuguese so that it is incorporated in the package.

Thanks

José Carlos Gaspar
Attachments
PMPTBR 1.2-2284
(73.09 KiB) Downloaded 860 times
By dgsgato
Hello friends,

English:
I'm founding problems in the Translation Portuguese - Brazil. When English Language is selected all labels are shown correctly. When Portuguese - Brazil is selected, some labels appear without labels! :(

When Portuguese Language is selected and not hide, shown captions as "*ID_SOMETHING*".

How can I fix this?

Thanx

Português:
Estou encontrando problemas na tradução para o Português do Brasil. Quando seleciono o idioma inglês, a interface aparece com todos os rótulos. Qdo seleciono o idioma português, alguns rótulos somem. Qdo não somem, aparecem mensagens do tipo *ID_ALGUMA_COISA*

Como posso resolver isso?

Grato

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]