Discussion about the internationalization and localization of ProcessMaker
By schuerstedt
I will start translation soon. If someone would like to help here, please give me a sign :-)

Regards

Marcus
By Tikker
Hey Folks,

I have pretty much completed a German translation of ProcessMaker.
I had some trouble getting it to work properly, but now it seems to be fine.
It will need a round of QA, I haven't seen all labels in use yet (some may not fit their boundaries), but for most tasks it should be more or less OK.

Cheers,
Thomas
Attachments
German Translation V0.9
(52.07 KiB) Downloaded 1169 times
By freddy76
pcabero wrote:I'm glad to inform we have a section in our International Zone for German. Marcus Schuerstedt is now the moderator for this sub-foum.

Vielen Dank Marcus to take in charge this task.
Is it possible to enter the german group? or are there enough people to work?
Last edited by freddy76 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
By amosbatto
I have been only 25 posts in the German forum since we started the ProcessMaker forum. Anyone can post there. Are you interested in becoming a moderator for that forum?
By doug4knfpu
schuerstedt wrote:I will start translation soon. If someone would like to help here, please give me a sign :-)

Regards

Marcus
Any new language translations planned?
By liliana
Hi,

We're working on this right know we hope to have a good update for the language soon.

Regards.
By liliana
Good morning Florian,

We're still looking for someone yo help us with German translations since the last update is from 2011, any news about it we'll let you know.

Best Regards.
By wadex1
Hi Liliana and Florian,

as I'm working in Germany I modified the .po-file to my needs. A lot of translation went into this file for version 2.0.43.
The parts for operators are mostly translated, whereas a lot of work is still to do for administrative expressions (Setup and Admin parts).

Where should I put this file as it is about 920 kB ?

Regards

Herbert
By liliana
Hi Herbert,

That's amazing!!! could you send me the .po file to my mail lilianaATcolosaDAT.com I'll test it and sent to QA to have it test and it will be published for sure for version 2.0.44.

Many thanks.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]