Hebrew translation for v.3.2

Discussion about the internationalization and localization of ProcessMaker

Moderator: amosbatto

meshesha
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 pm
Country: Israel

Hebrew translation for v.3.2

Unread postby meshesha » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:18 pm

I finally finished translating into the Hebrew language.
I would be happy to read comments or enlightenment about the translation.
Hope this helps.
:D
Attachments
processmaker321.iw.po
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 7 times

amosbatto
Posts: 6267
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am
Country: Bolivia
Location: La Paz
Contact:

Re: Hebrew translation for v.3.2

Unread postby amosbatto » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 am

Are you able to import the .po file without any problems in your installation of ProcessMaker?

When I try to import your .po file in version 3.2.1 Community (in Debian 8.4), I see the error message:
The .po file has a invalid X-Poedit-Language definition!

To fix this problem, I added the X-Poedit-Language setting to your .po file by changing the header from:

Code: Select all

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: ProcessMaker 3.2.1-community\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: \n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2018-02-09 18:38+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: \n"
"Language-Team: Tady Meshesha <[email protected]>\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8\n"
"Content-Transfer_Encoding: 8bit\n"
"X-Poedit-SourceCharset: utf-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"Language: he\n"
"X-Generator: Poedit 2.0.6\n"

To:

Code: Select all

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: ProcessMaker 3.2.1-community\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: \n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2018-02-09 18:38+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: \n"
"Language-Team: Tady Meshesha <[email protected]>\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8\n"
"Content-Transfer_Encoding: 8bit\n"
"X-Poedit-SourceCharset: utf-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"Language: he\n"
"X-Generator: Poedit 2.0.6\n"
"X-Poedit-Language: Hebrew\n"

After adding the X-Poedit-Language, ProcessMaker was able to import the file, but it registered zero strings for the language and none of your translations appeared in the interface.
ZeroImportedStringsHebrew.png
ZeroImportedStringsHebrew.png (115.87 KiB) Viewed 153 times


Do you see this problem when importing your .po file in PM?
Amos B. Batto ♦ ProcessMaker Technical Documentation Writer & Forum Manager ♦ Cofounder of ILLA (http://www.illa-a.org)

meshesha
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 pm
Country: Israel

Re: Hebrew translation for v.3.2

Unread postby meshesha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:23 am

You are right about X-Poedit-Language.
Besides, when I upload the .po file, there are some errors, but it does not affect.
As can be seen in the pictures below, everything works properly for me.
1.when upload the .po file:
PM321.png
PM321.png (237.64 KiB) Viewed 145 times

2. login:
PM321_he_login.png
PM321_he_login.png (933.09 KiB) Viewed 145 times

3.Hebrew interface:
PM321_he_interface.png
PM321_he_interface.png (261.44 KiB) Viewed 145 times


Return to “Language Packs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest