ProcessMaker news, events, releases, and updates
By audioguy
Hello, I just upgraded to 2.0.40, and the decimal in a grid currency bug still seems to exist. I believe that I upgraded correctly, though I am not sure if there is a way to tell.
yikes...I am trying to get my company sold on using processmaker...but this bug is a complete deal breaker since we need to have currency fields inside of a grid. It seems like this would be a fairly big issue for more people, is there any chance that this would be fixed sooner? Especially considering it was to be fixed in 2.0.40 according to the release notes? :)

Thanks
By liliana
Unfortunately this couldn't be fixed for this version, it may be fixed for version 2.0.41, maybe there's not the best solution but it already works on IE and Chrome.

Hope it will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards!
audioguy wrote:yikes...I am trying to get my company sold on using processmaker...but this bug is a complete deal breaker since we need to have currency fields inside of a grid. It seems like this would be a fairly big issue for more people, is there any chance that this would be fixed sooner? Especially considering it was to be fixed in 2.0.40 according to the release notes? :)
Instead of a currency field, use a text field with a mask like ####0.00
By audioguy
Thanks, it seems to work...just a note, it did not immediately work after the upgrade. I went through the following steps:

Upgrade to the new 2.0.40 -- formatting would still not allow a decimal
Cleared all of the processmaker cache - no affect
Removed the field and re-added it - no affect
Cleared my browser cache - Worked!

I have no idea if any of the steps before clearing my browser cache affected the final outcome, but I figured I would mention it. This was tested using Firefox 12.0.

Thanks
By liliana
Since most of the new features including the new skin on this version are created with ExtJS it is strongly recommended to clear browser cache for every change on ProcessMaker

Regards!
Hi Lilian,
Thanks for your important information. I am new in Processmaker world. I am looking for the latest version. Is version 2.0.40 is the most recent ? Where Can I get more details about the feature and compatibility.
Thanks in advance for your response.
By liliana
Hi rokeya89,

The most recent version of ProcessMaker is 2.0.44 and you can download here and check this post, there you will find information about new features and bugs solved for this recent version.

If you need any help just let me know

Best Regards.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]