Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By Phileas
Hello Liliana,

Brijesh from Softaculous may contact you soon to find a solution for proposing Processmaker into Softaculous products (Ampps, Webuzo, Softaculous...).
Hoping that could interest you. Actually Processmaker requires modifications in the Apache configuration and this can be a problem for Softaculous users as they don't always have access to apache configuration on their servers. You can follow and participate into the discussion here http://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=3578.
By liliana
hi,

That's great, anyway three weeks ago I created an account on that forum, to follow this issue.

Regards.
By softaculous
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I am from Softaculous team and we would like to integrate ProcessMaker to Softaculous. We have tried to test the installation and it seems that the installation requires some changes in Apache config file, but Softaculous does not always have the permission to edit this file. Can you please suggest a workaround if we can install ProcessMaker without editing the apache conf files.
By liliana
Hi,

Don't worry, well to install ProcessMaker you do need to edit apache conf files, in this case there's no workaround for this, so are you using a hosted service?, I've asked this because if you are not able to edit apache files I'm assuming you are using a third service to do this.

Regards.
By softaculous
Hi,

Softaculous is a 3rd party software for cPanel, Diretadmin, etc. So when we auto install a script we are do not have permissions to edit the conf files.
By softaculous
liliana wrote:Hi,

Did the documentation I shared to you finally works?
Hi,

Sorry I was not subscribed to this thread so did not get notified about the new posts.
By Phileas
As i suspected this, that's the reason why i posted the softaculous forum link :)

[b[url=https://www.therapyforlatinx.com/blog/cenfo[…]

If you're struggling with insomnia and looking for[…]

Assuming you're trying to arrange Hydromorphone on[…]

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]