Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
By jperez
Hello,

I am using processmaker 2.0.31 on linux. After a machine crash, the database went corrupted and it had to be restored. From then on, it is not more possible to log in the application, with the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The Skin /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/skins/green.php does not exist, please review the Skin Definition' in /opt/processmaker/gulliver/system/class.g.php:725 Stack trace: #0 /opt/processmaker/gulliver/system/class.g.php(690): G::LoadSkin('green') #1 /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/login/authentication.php(266): G::RenderPage('publish') #2 /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/login/sysLoginVerify.php(31): require_once('/opt/processmak...') #3 /opt/processmaker/workflow/public_html/sysGeneric.php(590): require_once('/opt/processmak...') #4 {main} thrown in /opt/processmaker/gulliver/system/class.g.php on line 725

I have read in some other posts that this should be a database problem. What do you recommend me to do? As said, I cannot even log in the application.

I'll appreciate any hint.
Regards,
Joaquin
By dennysse
Hi jperez,

Maybe you restored processmaker's file only, that could cause the problem. What I would recommend is to do a full backup to safeguard the data being stored in ProcessMaker and install it again, take note that it is not recommended to use data from one version of ProcessMaker with a different version of ProcessMaker. Reinstall the same version of ProcessMaker which you were using previously. Then restore process and data from your backup. You can guide with this documentation.

Note: If you want to upgrade ProcessMaker to a newer version, first install the old version of ProcessMaker and then restore the data from your workspaces in the old version. Then, upgrade ProcessMaker to the newer version.

Please let me know how it goes.
Regards.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]