Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By daBoomKing
HELP!

I've gone live with Processmaker, using version 3.0.1.7. It worked OK for a couple of days, files could be downloaded just fine, there is now a lot of work in the system, but no one can download any files, either from a dynaform or via the document manager.

Dynaform error:
Info: doesn't exist. It should be saved by a plugin to a different place. Please review the configuration
Dynaform.png
'xxxx.doc' doesn't exist. It should be saved by a plugin to a different place. Please review the configuration
Dynaform.png (9.58 KiB) Viewed 4195 times

From the file manager I get this:

'xxxx.doc' doesn't exist. It should be saved by a plugin to a different place. Please review the configuration
Document.png
Info: doesn't exist. It should be saved by a plugin to a different place. Please review the configuration
Document.png (9.64 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
My experience with Processmaker so far has been a bit ordinary, I've lodged 3 bugs so far and I've only just gone live with it, now a fourth. Hope I have made the right choice....

Hope someone can help

Thanks
Andrew
I think it could have happened after I imported an updated dynaform to the process (not really sure, only found out a while after I had done that). Did you do anything similar with importing to a process? Was it a process that had been running for a long time?
It is a ProcessMaker 2 process that I imported, the "funny" thing is that processmaker was working for days with this process.

It is a new activity and we are tweaking the workflow almost every day, so I do not know what change "broke" the file downloading.

Did you restore access to your documents?
I have no idea what to do to try to fix it unfortunately.

With the tweeking you are doing, did you make any imports (even just dynaform import or any small thing)? I'm now basically so scared of breaking something I've stopped doing any importing of anything in fear it will break again. Testing on one machine then manually doing it again to the production.
Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy.

Because of this error I figured out how the file storage works in Processmaker (PM). It is important to note that depending in the number of files you have stored this process can be worth it or not.

PM stores the files in the folder /PATH_OF_PROCESSMAKER_INSTALL/shared/sites/WORKFLOW_NAME/files (obviously substitute the folders in UPPERCASE for the paths of your configuration)

This error happens because PM changes how it creates the paths for the files. In my case, first it creates the paths in four folders (using the case id), then suddenly it changes for a path with only one folder. So the way to correct the problem is manually creating the folders with the case id and moving the files.

I suppose this could be automated by script but I did it manually because I only had like 60-80 cases.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]