Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By waikok
Hi,

I am using PM v3.0.1 and running in Windows XP in my notebook. Initially after installation, everything is running fine. Then somehow I am not able to get the login screen anymore. Since it is newly installed, I uninstall and then reinstall all over again. Now I noticed that although I created 5 cases, in "Participated" is showing 5 cases but on the right hand side, the screen is blank. I am using Firefox v40.0.2 . I thought is the browser issue. I install the supported Chrome browser, but the issue still the same. As I mentioned initially, everything is running fine. See attached of the screen capture.

any idea what cause this problem?

Thanks
Attachments
(42.51 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
By waikok
Hi,
I stop the httpd service and then clear the 2 files in windows/temp. Then restart the apache again and try to recreate the problem again. Right screen still blank and there are some messages in the php-errors.log and processmaker.log. Can't see anything . I attached the zip file, see if you can help a look.

Thanks.
Attachments
(680 Bytes) Downloaded 250 times
By waikok
Problem solved after reinstallation.

I have 2 copies of v 3.0.1

One with 53,494 KB, the other is 53512 KB. Was downloaded at different time. ( Filename: ProcessMaker-3.0.1-community-Setup.exe)
I am installing, 53,512 KB. Not too sure if this is the issue or some other things.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]