Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
OK. I've run up process maker cloud as a trial... I assigned the default user to the employees group, and tried to create a task under a few processes. I seem to be getting this error (or something like it) in many ofthe demo processes:

Notice: Undefined index: dateCurrent_label in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmDynaform.php on line 327
Notice: Undefined index: support_request_time_date_label in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmDynaform.php on line 327
Greg,

You are correct - this is a known bug. It is resolved in version 3.0.1.6. We expect to update the cloud version with 3.0.1.6 before the end of December. In the meantime, there is an easy workaround. In any Javascript that is being used, you need to pass any generated values to both the variable and the label. So, essentially if you were using a function like GetCurrentDate() and passing the result to a PM variable, you also need to pass it to the label itself.

Of course, not very intuitive, so we have fixed this in the upcoming release.

Thanks again for reporting this.
Hello gregkuhnert,

Now the enterprise trial has a new version of ProcessMaker, we are already on 3.0.1.7, we will appreciate so much if you try it, we offer new stuffs inside this awesome version.

If you have doubts or questions, let us know and we will clarify them as soon as possible.

Greetings.

Miguel Ramirez
Software Quality Engineer
ProcessMaker

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]