Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By sarisalah
Hello,
I faced XML error that happened couple of time to my dynaforms ,and i don't know the reason ,or how to fix it ,I usually recreate a new one after i release the cache by ctr F5 or by going to (Admin tab --> clear cache) and find that the error still there..below is the error;

XML error in /opt/processmaker/shared/site/workflow/xmlForms /65656xxxxxxxxxxxxx/754676xxxxxx Invalid document end at line 1........

any way to fix it !?
note: am using Enterprise PM v 2.38.

Thank you
By amosbatto
I wish that I could figure out why this is happening. I have seen it a lot in 2.0.38. Sometimes you can recover simply by deleting the temporary file for the DynaForm in the file system. See:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... rm_storage

Sometimes you can open the XML file and copy out its XML code and paste it into a new DynaForm inside ProcessMaker, however, when I have had this problem in 2.0.38, the xml files for the form are always empty in the file system, so there is no way to recover.
By sarisalah
Tnx for replying.

That's mean I have to keep a backup copy of each process when i create or update any dyanform.

Please update us if you found a way to solve this error .

I Appreciate your support
By victoriaVAD
Esto me ha pasado, es incoherente que se pierda todo, es una perdida de tiempo el volver a hacer algunas cosas.
Por favor tienen alguna solucion, estoy trabajando con la ultima version.
By liliana
Hola victoriaVAD,

Generalmente la informacion del DynaForm se pierde por los siguientes dos motivos:

1. Se inserto caracteres o codigo que no puede ser parseado por el XML y esto provoca la perdida de la informacion. Es recomendable hacer una copia del formulario para no tener que volver a hacer todo.

2. EL DynaForm esta siendo editado ya sea por dos personas al mismo tiempo o el mismo esta abierto en el Designer y esta siendo accedido mediante las carpetas dentro de la instalacion de ProcessMaker, es decir esta abierto al mismo tiempo, y aunque no se hagan cambios esto provoca que el DynaForm sufra alteraciones y que la informacion se pierda.

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]